stainless steel paper towel dispenser with wastebin

FOB Price:USD 88.0-89.0/Piece Get Latest Price
Model:TD-83328
Certification:ISO9001:2000;GMC
Capable:ISO9001:2000;GMC
Minimum Order:50
Brand Name:ATGET
Brief Description:TD-83328hight quality 304 stainless steel paper towel dispenserhigher competitiveness performanceSmall Order: AcceptedFactory: China

Vincent Deng

  • Product Details

Basic Specification

material304 stainless steel
apply towashroom
surface finishedsatin
Country of origin:China
way to install:recessed
Paper Towel Dispenser Surface FinishingStainless Steel
Paper Towel Dispenser MaterialMetal

Detail Description

TD-83328(stainless steel paper towel dispenser)

Descrition:

stainless steel paper towel dispenser

Material:

304 stainless steel
Dimension:300*156*750mm
Quantity of paper:400pcs
Surface finished:Satin 
Packing:Induvidual box and outer carton
Country of origin:China(mainland)
Small order:Accepted

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Products Details:

1.Paper Towel Dispenser Details


2.Real Object:

 

                             FRONT

 

                                 INSIDE

 

                                                                                                      PART


  




                                           Other similar products


 

stainless steel paper towel dispenser lead time:

1.Peak Season (Nov. to May.): 25-30 days

2.Slack Season(Jue. to Oct.): 20-25 day

 

stainless steel paper towel dispenser MOQ:

7000USD each shipment, can be mixed other product we made.

 

 

Company Introduction & Website:

 

 ATGET which is one of China reputable manufacturers specializing in SUS304 stainless steel toilets and bath-related since 1994. Our products used in Beijing Bird's Nest——National Stadium, Shangri-La hotel, China Hotel by Marriott Guangzhou and so on.

 

Our product range includes towel rack, handrail, soap dispenser, clothesline, paper holder, paper dispenser, drainer, bathroom accessories etc.

 

Official website: http://www.atgetco.com/en/index.aspx



Certificate:

ISO 9001:2008                                                       SGS                                                                            GMC 

 

 

Show Room:

 1.Bathroom Accessories(round base, square base,etc.)

 

2.Paper Towel Dispenser

 

 

3.Grab Bar(304 stainless steel, nylon,Antibacterial ABS)


 

 

4.Soap Dospenser(300ml, 500ml, 1250ml, 1500ml)

 

 

5.Floor Drainer


6.Other Stainless Steel Hardware(basket, robe hook...)


 


Factory:

 


Warehouse:

 

Equipment:

1.Laser machine

2.Salt spray test machine

3. Hydraulic machine

4.Cutting Machine

 

Porduction:

 

Projects(ATGET's products have been used in many hotel projects):

1.The shangri-la hotel

2.InterContinental Hotels Group

3.Beijing Olympic Stadium

4.Kempinski hotel

5.Holiday inn

6.Others

Exhibition and Events (ATGET have join many famous internation fair):

1.Milan MCE:

2.France IDEO BAIN:

 

3.Shanghai KBS:

 

4.Guangzhou Cnaton Fair:

 

 

5.Store opening

 

Marketing:

Areaproportion
EU38%
Southeast  Asia20%
South America15%
Afrcia10%
Middle-East8%
USD5%
Australia4%

Catalogue:

1.Public Hardware

2.Bathroom accessories

3.Floor Drainer

 

4. 2016 new catalogue

 

Contact:

 

 

 

Additional Information

Payment TermsL/C, T/T, Western Union, Others
Minimum Order50
Lead Time / Delivery Time20 Day(s)
Sample AvailableYES Ask For Sample
Delivery Details30% deposit by TT before production. The other 70% by T/T against the copy of B/L.MOQ:USD7000 for each shipment. We accept mixing different items.
FOB PortGuangzhou,Huangpu,
Loading InfoOur factory is located in Guangzhou and is convenient to deliver to any port of Guangzhou.We can offer the free service that deliver the goods to any port of Guangzhou.
Packing InfoIndividual box and Export Carton1pcs/carton, carton size:85×38.5×21.5cm
Target Market(s)North America, Oceania, Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe, Africa(except Middle East), Hong Kong/ Macao/ Taiwan, Latin America, Japan & Korea, Middle East & South Asia, Mainland China, Western & Southern Europe, Northern Europe, Central & Southern Asia, Middle East

Send your message to this manufacturer


3000
SearchPost Buying Lead