8inch surface for running water-over-head shower, rain shower head
- Product Details
|surface proceeding||polish finished|
|spray type||General style|
A97C（Top Spray Shower ）--Shower Head
1.Select the first file Top spray shower, the water flow evenly, is that you enjoy the shower of pleasure.
2.Adopt excellent quality aluminium alloy panel, pure copper nozzle, fashionable lifting portable shower,
brass waterfall style top gush.
3.Turn switch valve. From left to right in order, take the following measures: needled nozzle, sprinkler,
portable shower head, base tub water inlet device, foot massage.
|Payment Terms||T/T, L/C|
|Lead Time / Delivery Time||30 Day(s)|
|Sample Available||YES Ask For Sample|
|Delivery Details||30% deposit by TT before production. The other 70% by T/T against the copy of B/L.|
|Loading Info||Factory located in Guangzhou City and convenient to delivery to Guangzhou Port. We can deliver the goods to any port of Guangzhou free of charge.|
|Packing Info||Inner Box and Master Carton|
|Target Market(s)||North America, Oceania, Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe, Africa(except Middle East), Hong Kong/ Macao/ Taiwan, Latin America, Japan & Korea, Middle East & South Asia, Mainland China, Western & Southern Europe, Northern Europe, Central & Southern Asia, Middle East|
- Related Products