2016 new style towel bars for bathrooms for department project

FOB Price: Get Latest Price
Certification:ISO9001:2008 GMC
Capable:ISO9001:2008 GMC
Minimum Order:50-100PCS
Brand Name:ATGET
Brief Description:2016 new style towel bars for bathrooms for department project of AX36 series, in this series, it could be high polish.

Joanna zou

  • Product Details

Basic Specification

materialstainless steel
surface proceedingplating
Surface TreatmentChrome
Towel Rack MaterialMetal

Detail Description

*2016 new style towel bars for bathrooms for project

Marterial: SS304 stainless steel

Surface finished: Gold

Packing: individual box and outer carton

Item No.DescripationPCS/CTNPacking Size(mm)G.W(KG)
AX36-261(MRG)Towel Bar1069 X 68 X 5120KG


*Towel Bar Production Leadtime/Payment terms/MOQ:

A、Peak  Season (Nov. to May.): 30-40 days

       Slack Season (Jue. to Oct.): 25-30 day


B、30% deposit in advance , balance before shipment;


C、7500USD each shipment for FOB price, can be mixed other product we made.

        NO MOQ for EXW price.

*Towel Bar Installation Detail:

 1.Making a mark of mounting holes on the wall and drilling 4-6mm;

  2.Closing the upper cover and locking tightly;

*Related Product:

 And our product range  includes towel rack, handrail, soap dispenser, clothesline, paper holder,

  paper  dispenser, drainer, bathroom accessories etc.

*Towel Bar Quality Control:

We promise to use the AISI304 Stainless Steel.

Finish Technique of Stainless Steel  Product:

Technical specification: the surface of workpiece must be bright enough without  any granulated

and any pit.             

Polish Finish Treatment:5 polishing working procedure 

①、Coarse emery cloth polishing

②、Delicate emery cloth polishing

③、Sisal flax polishing

④、Hopsacking polishing

⑤、Delicate cotton fabric polishing          


Satin Finish Treatment:6 polishing working procedure

①、Coarse emery cloth polishing

②、Delicate emery cloth polishing

③、Sisal flax polishing

④、Hopsacking polishing

⑤、Delicate cotton fabric polishing

⑥、Nylon wheel polishing

Note: the ordinary satin finish treatment reduces 4th and 5th working procedure.



Many honor in China: 

A supplier of 2008 Olympic Games: Athletes Village, Water Cube and National Stadium

Selected by 5-star hotels and airports in China. 

Top 10 brands in bathroom accessories.

*Research and Development

New products launch every year.

Customer-made for you.

Professional Machines we had:

  • Germany Fiber-Plus3015 laser cutting machine
  • GD-AW400 laser welding machine
  • Korea CNC-V-Grooving M/C
  • WD67K02A-63/2500 CNC Bending Machine
  • Huaqiang 38 Bending Machine

*Factory warehouse


We are one of China reputable manufacturers specializing in SUS304 stainless  steel toilets

and bath-related components and products. 

We have obtained the  ISO9001:2008 quality management system authentication.

ISO 9001-2008 and SGS

Madrid Agreement for International Registration of Trade Marks 

*ATGET Exihibition:

Exhibition & Fair we attanded(Canton Fair, KBS Fair, CBD Exhibition,FEICOMFair...)

*ATGET Project Reference

ATGET is  a supplier of 2008  Olympic Games ,including Athletes Village , Water Cube and 

National Stadium .And  selected by 5- star hotels and airports in China

*ATGET Marketing:

In the past 23 years, we exported our products to Southeast Asia, North & South America, 

 European Union, Australia and Africa.

We have rich experience to cooperate with global customers. 

Keep smooth communication and follow up the business progress promptly to assure the stable 

 operation &development based on service content and requirement. 

We know you need! 

*Contact us:
Contact Person: Joanna zou ;         Skype:joanna-atget / QQ:2901546703

Email:  ae4@atgetco.com;                Official webiste: www.atgetco.com

Mobile: 0086-13632368402 ;            Tel: 0086-20-81038927

Company address: Unit 66-5, 1850 Creative Park, No. 200 Fangcun Road East,Liwan

                                           District, Guangzhou 510370,Guangdong,China

             Factory address: No.6 Fengxixiheng Road, Yuhai Road, Longxi Avenue, Liwan District,

                                           Guangzhou, 510378 Guangdong, China; 

Additional Information

Payment TermsL/C, T/T, Western Union, Others
Minimum Order50-100PCS
Lead Time / Delivery Time30 Day(s)
Sample AvailableYES Ask For Sample
Delivery Details30% deposit by TT before production. The other 70% before shipment
FOB PortGuangzhou
Loading InfoWe can deliver the goods to any port of Guangzhou free of charge. Factory located in Guangzhou and convenient to deliver to any port of Guangzhou.
Packing InfoExport carton
Target Market(s)Africa(except Middle East), Eastern Europe, Hong Kong/ Macao/ Taiwan, Latin America, Mainland China, Middle East, North America, Northern Europe, Oceania, Central & Southern Asia, Southeast Asia, Western & Southern Europe

Send your message to this manufacturer

SearchPost Buying Lead